- Against all my better judgement, we’re giving Dad an iPad so he can participate in the internets. If he turns out to be a great follow, I’ll let you know.
- One month in, the new job is great. A minor hitch: we are in temporary, shared office space, and there is a guy from some other company on the other side of my cube wall who needs to be hit in the face with a brick. He’s a racist, bullying blowhole, on the phone all day, and sounds like the less funny Jerky Boy. I can’t wait to get away.
- Last night we went to an art show; tonight, a play. Look at all the culture and shit up in this piece.
- Inspired by Abby, I’m going to try changing my workout regimen to the Stronglifts 5x5. Unlike her, though, I won’t blog about how I’m doing since that triggers the same feelings that working out in public does, strong feelings of Nope.
- I’m enjoying watching the World Cup. I don’t know if I’m ready to say I’m a soccer fan, and I doubt I’ll watch much after the tournament ends, but this right here is top flight sportsball drama.
Friday Music Quiz
This is a thing I’ve been thinking about doing. I may only do it once. I may not do it on Friday. I may not do it at all.
I will give you five(or more…or less) hints on Friday morning. The answer is a song title, album title, or band name. First person to get it wins three nights in Vegas or nothing at all. Prizes are at my discretion.
These are the hints for FMQ #1:
1. Two Brothers
2. The Last Song On Side One
4.Tried And Convicted
5.Born near Whitford, Alberta in 1927
I can’t decide if I made this too easy or too difficult. I guess we will find out. My money is on Michele or John.
What song is it?
Answer here so others can keep guessing.
I’m gonna have the best time in Vegas!
Modern medicine can do two heart transplants on a guy and do them so well that he can finish in second place in the world’s most difficult golf tournament.
But show them a kid with mental health challenges, even minor ones, and they’re like, hell, I dunno, what do you think we should try?