Nice panoramic view of the city in ruins after the Great Fire, looking east, 1871, Chicago.
For reference, that’s the river on the far left.
According to Rahm, this is how the NATO protestors would leave the city if not for his ham-fisted, protofascist, all-but-declaration of martial law. What a hero.
- fr0iv reblogged this from calumet412
- failurefascination likes this
- captawesomesauce likes this
- snack-tray reblogged this from calumet412
- redcloud likes this
- froggeek likes this
- squibble likes this
- steelopus likes this
- davio1962 likes this
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- scholvin reblogged this from calumet412 and added:
- dimwittgenstein likes this
- calumet412 posted this