Yeah. Not okay.
I think I would run for president with a single plank in my platform: to restore all the fourth amendment protections which have evaporated the last 11 years. Yes, 11, because on this front, the current guy is just as bad as the last guy.
- life-and-liberty reblogged this from capitalismconcarne
- vexedstressedboredtodeath reblogged this from capitalismconcarne
- capitalismconcarne reblogged this from thejokell
- jamieboogies likes this
- do-over likes this
- thejokell reblogged this from tbridge
- mattlowe likes this
- lafix likes this
- ashamedtosay likes this
- mattdoucette likes this
- froggeek said: Yep. And the fact that he didn’t move to prosecute the prior occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for executive over-reach has pretty much sealed the deal that it’s all acceptable behavior, and that future presidents will have nothing to fear.
- nicky36 likes this
- froggeek likes this
- monkeyfrog likes this
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- scholvin likes this
- scholvin reblogged this from sblaufuss
- sblaufuss reblogged this from tbridge
- sblaufuss likes this
- redcloud likes this
- dendroica likes this
- do-over said: What? For serious?
- tbridge posted this