- I’m sorry, but most nose studs look like acne in phone camera pics.
- Documentation for web programming / SaaS stuff always leaves me feeling like I am starting in the middle of a serialized TV show, or like everyone is in on a hilarious joke but me.
- Got a mighty dose of cold feet about the Next Big Idea this morning but I’m working through it. I don’t have to invent something completely new…doing something similar to what is already out there but cheaper / faster / easier is ok, right? Please?
- If you think the comments sections on news sites are bad, try those on the presidential contests at Intrade. BYO bleach.
- Another of Scholvin’s Laws (I should make a list): Comedy is hard; text-based comedy is nearly impossible. You are likely *not* killing in the chat room like you think you are.
- I am afraid all this useless information in my head is blocking the uptake of new, interesting things.
- I always wondered how I’ll die and know I know: youth baseball will kill me.