What do you use to mock up designs before you actually create the CSS?
Paper? Whiteboard? Some kind of app? If an app, which?
Or do you just work with whatever app you use for layout (assuming you don’t just hack CSS in an editor)?
- rsmallbone said: Photoshop, usually. I’ve tried Fireworks, and it has some nice workflow timesavers, but I found it buggy and awkward. Sometimes I just work in CSS, especially on top of a CMS where it’s easy to create multiple page templates.
- yodelmachine said: Balsamiq.
- felistella likes this
- felistella said: Graphic design of any layout is all the same: sketch out the fundamentals on paper, write out the concepts, then mock-up to final product in InDesign. That’s what it’s made for.
- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- jamiek said: I’ll use photoshop, since I’m most comfortable in it, but it’s not a great tool for that.
- jewlesthemagnificent said: PAPIER MACHE. I’m not really a web designer.
- froggeek said: Photoshop
- scholvin posted this