Here I am, on the road again
(I actually hate the fuck out of that song. Rule #1 for Rock Songwriters: you do not get to whine about how hard it is to be a giant rock star on the road unless you are willing to trade careers with me, straight up, right now.)
It’s been a busy summer for me and that continues into the fall. As of now, winter looks quiet, so these charming posts will cease, but more importantly, so will your chances to get your face melted. Check one or more (all, really) of these out:
- Sunday, September 2, 1:00pm with The Recliners at Poopy’s in Savanna, IL.
- Saturday, September 8, 12:00pm with The Recliners at Weibler’s Harley Davidson in Davenport, IA.
- Friday, September 21, 5:00pm with The Bradburys at St. Ed’s Fun Fest in Racine, WI.
- Saturday, September 22, 9:00pm with The Recliners at Mr. Moe’s in Palos Heights, IL.
- (just added) Saturday, October 13, 9:00pm with The Good at Martyrs in Chicago.
Yes, that’s right: The Good’s annualish reunion show is on the calendar. More details on that one later, but it’s going to be epic as usually.