Seems like a lot of people are going their own way and it’s just generally crazy out there, so rather than try to coordinate anything, I figure I’ll just put my plan here and if you want to find me, feel free!
- 9:00 - 10:15: I’ll be somewhere just past Mile 10, which is around North and Wells.
- 10:45 - 12:15 (or whenever I see my last person): I’ll be near Mile 22, Chinatown, on Wentworth just south of the expressway.
- I may stop by the finish line after that, time permitting.
I’ll have my bike so I can get around more easily. Looks like a great day, weather wise.
If you are running, and you feel like it, send me your bib # and I’ll track you and cheer!
If you are spectating and want to hang out, awesome! You can kik me (scholvin) or hit my ask, email, whatever, and we’ll try to hook up. Due to the blue law, you can’t buy liquor on Sunday before 11, but I will have a remedy for that in my backpack, if that entices you.
- do-over likes this
- thechristaland said: See you there!!!
- thechristaland likes this
- elizabite likes this
- ungracefulme likes this
- stupon likes this
- felistella likes this
- girl-detective said: If I am conscious, I might join you.
- ashamedtosay likes this
- monkeyfrog likes this
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- scholvin posted this