- I now know what fueled my sleep schedule the last 15 years: stress.
- My 2013 New Years resolution is in: say “no.” Maybe to everything.
- Work sucks no matter what. Even something you love turns to shit when it becomes a mandatory obligation. There is no career bliss to chase, so find something that pays and instead look for joy in family, friends, nature, and other activities.
- Corollary: I made the right choice in college when I was deciding on majors.
- Real silence is precious and rare, a thing to be sought, treasured, and basked in.