- Sometime in the last month, I lost a USB drive that was on my keychain. No idea where. Nothing really sensitive on it, but data I’d like to have back just the same. Shit.
- Always interesting and alarming to see N pages of my tumblr scanned after I link something from Facebook. Hi there, neighbor or coworker or in-law who didn’t know this was here.
- I hate winter and thought I’d be glad to see it go as we enter this next climatic era, but this weather is straight up creeping me out. My kids have really only known one snowy winter.
- Instead of underlining misspelled words, I need an editor that underlines words I’ve already used too many times in a given piece and offers alternatives.
- One that knows exactly where to put commas would be good, too.
- In keeping with recent trends: if I’ve ever creeped anyone out here, I apologize. I’m always reluctant to be too complimentary. Not sure if the line is fine or bold, but I don’t like to be anywhere near it.