- It wasn’t Yoko who broke up The Beatles. It was recording The White Album the way they did.
- The VIX dropped under 13 today for the first time in years, and last year the market showed some of the lowest volatility on record. Translation: this rat jumped off a sinking ship at the best possible time.
- That said, I had fun trading Apple options this week. I can see why gambling is addictive.
- Among the places that have more total snow this “winter” than Chicago: Tuscaloosa, Raleigh, and London. We have 1.3” on the season so far. There’s none to speak of in the 10-day forecast, either.
- Fuck Quinoa. It feels like bugs in my mouth. Disgusting.