Truthful Tuesday: Pre-Vacation Edition
- The waiting room at the Jiffy Lube smelled so bad I had to wait outside. The weird part: it smelled like rosemary-scented VoBAN.
- I considered getting a roller grill hot dog from the Thornton’s Kwik Mart for lunch. I didn’t, but the fact that I even thought about it for a moment seems confession-worthy.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs also come in packages of twelve. DO NOT JUDGE ME. NO.
- I’m leaving for vacation in 90 minutes and haven’t started packing.
- We have a six-time MMA champion who is also a federal law enforcement firearms instructor housesitting for us, along with a hundred pound vicious killer dog, so don’t even think it, bad guys.
- Even though our original plan to go Caribbean was scrapped, I’m still really psyched to go. The Dells are not quite Jamaica, but the kids like this idea even better, and their enthusiasm is contagious.
- I seriously gotta go pack now.