- Tea nauseates me. I would like another warm beverage besides coffee sometimes, especially when sick, but tea always makes me queasy. Brown, green, black, herbal: no bueno. Had my last cup yesterday.
- I unfollowed someone on twitter for the first time maybe ever today. I have a high tolerance for bad content and questionable behavior there, so I always let it scroll by. Everyone’s got a limit, though.
- I only watch sports, news, and news about sports on TV. I wish I liked all the sitcoms and serial dramas and reality shows that everyone posts about, but they do nothing for me. None of them.
- I blame the LOST finale for the dramaphobia. I invested my heart and soul in that show for all those years and the last half hour of that finale absolutely destroyed me. You don’t get to invalidate my entire investment like that. Never again. It’s why I’m more than a little nervous about what JJ Abrams will do to Star Wars. Will the whole arc end up being an ewok’s fever dream?
- Having a young dog around has been both great and kind of sad. The kids love her energy and play with her all the time. Jake, meanwhile, has always been old and lazy during their lives and they don’t have much of a relationship with him. I find myself rubbing his head while they play with Izzy and saying, “It’s OK, buddy. I remember.”