truth hits everybody (whoa)
- I’m not watching the State of the Union tonight. Pull my passport if you have to.
- I’m not watching my wingnut friends make fun of it on Facebook, either. Media blackout tonight.
- If anyone has any ideas for a business where I don’t have to sell anything to anyone in person, hit my ask box.
- LinkedIn told me my profile is among the 5% most-viewed. I probably should have spent more than 30 seconds on creating it.
- I took two weeks off from working out due to the flu and (apparently) lost about 25% of the strength that took months to build. Exercise: not only boring, but pointless and futile, too.
- I think my dad’s house is dried out now. We’re going back out there tomorrow to assess the damage more carefully.
- 2013, man.