quixotekid replied to your photo: I spent about 10 hours of my life trying to get…
Dang. I just got a copy if finale and was gonna start playing around with it. Is there anything else out there that us better?
It’s a two-horse race: Finale vs. Sibelius. Finale was recommended to me by a friend I trust, so I got it. I can’t really tell you which is better, since I never used Sibelius. I think Steve has—maybe he can chime in.
I believe they both have free trial periods…I’d evaluate both. They’re not cheap.
quixotekid replied to your photo: Do you like ivy? Well, first, I don’t think we…
Thou dare speak ill against the hallowed ivy walls of Wrigley Field? That’s just wrong on so many levels. I’m now going to go get me an Old Style, channel Harry Cary and sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game in honor of the best damn park in baseball.
Best damn park in baseball iff you like:
- standing in other men’s urine when that Old Style’s ready for a 2nd viewing,
- public transportation or $50 parking in someone’s yard,
- inedible food,
- obstructed views,
- drunken Trixies and Brahs who don’t know fuckall about baseball,
- chunks of concrete falling on your head,
- Ronnie Woo-Woo,
- 103 years of fail and counting,
- FILTHY FUCKEN WEEDS ON THE OUTFIELD WALLS.
35th and the Ryan for me, please.